Wat Chom Sawan is located on Yantrakit-Kosol Road in Nai-Wiang, Muang Phrae Thailand. 1 km away from the town hall is open daily from 8:00 – 16.30.
Wat Chom Sawan is an ancient temple built by art Myanmar. Hall, chapel and parsonage is in the same building. The building is built of teak. A small and big roof from top to down, a total of 9 floors. 35 wooden pillars and gilded Myanmar alphabet inscribed around the poles, 14 another pillar gilded stained glass. And ceiling with magnificent stained glass, have Buddha Statue is in the chapel. The stairs infront two sides.
Wat Chom Sawan was built in a reign of King RAMA 5 on 1894 by Ngiaw peoples, Which has settled in Burma and travel for trade in Muang Phrae. When was happened Ngiaw rebels to robbed Muang Phrae. This temple was left to decay. Later it was restored by Thai-Yai peoples. On 27 August 1990, the Fine Arts Department has registered as a historic site and valuable artifacts of Thailand. Antiques in the temple are Luang Por San Buddha Statue is built using by bamboo was include weaving and the gilded. Buddha Statue made from the Ivory, The art Myanmar. The scripture made from ivory or Patimok scripture.