(BKK) serves as the primary international airport in Thailand for numerous international airlines, most with direct flights from abroad landing in the Thai capital. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), located in Bangkok, is the busiest airport of the country and sixth busiest in Asia. Suvarnabhumi is the sixteenth busiest airport in the world. The name Suvarnabhumi was chosen by King Bhumibol Adulyadej and refers to the golden kingdomhypothesised to have been located somewhere in Southeast Asia. On social networks, Suvarnabhumi is the world’s most popular place where Instagram photographs were taken in 2012.
Flight Information click on the link
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Rainforest World Music Festival Malaysia August 7, 2020 – August 9, 2020 Sarawak, Malaysia The Rainforest World Music Festival is a unique festival that brings together on the same stage renowned world musicians from all continents and indigenous musicians from the interiors of the mythical island of Borneo. Its formula of afternoon informative workshops, ethno-musical lectures, jamming sessions and mini concerts, followed by evening performances on the main stage…
- HM the Queen's Birthday-Thailand August 12, 2020 Thailand Mothers day and the Queens Birthday
- Independence Day Indonesia August 17, 2020 Indonesia Celebrated on the day of August 17 and this day marks the declaration of Indonesia’s independence from Netherlands in the year of 1945.
- National Day Malaysia August 31, 2020 Malaysia
- Malaysia Day September 16, 2020 Malaysia
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival September 28, 2020 – October 7, 2020 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2020 – October 10, 2020 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2020 – October 16, 2020 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2020 – November 7, 2020 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2020 Cambodia
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam