(BKK) serves as the primary international airport in Thailand for numerous international airlines, most with direct flights from abroad landing in the Thai capital. Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), located in Bangkok, is the busiest airport of the country and sixth busiest in Asia. Suvarnabhumi is the sixteenth busiest airport in the world. The name Suvarnabhumi was chosen by King Bhumibol Adulyadej and refers to the golden kingdomhypothesised to have been located somewhere in Southeast Asia. On social networks, Suvarnabhumi is the world’s most popular place where Instagram photographs were taken in 2012.
Flight Information click on the link
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2018 – November 21, 2018 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Loy Krathong Festival November 24, 2018 – November 26, 2018 Thailand Loi Krathong[a] (Thai: ลอยกระทง, IPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout southwestern Tai cultures, (Thailand, Laos, Shan, Tanintharyi, Kelantan, Kedah and Xishuangbanna). The name could be translated as "to float a basket", and comes from the tradition of making krathong or buoyant, decorated baskets, which are then floated on a river.
- Bridge on the river Kwai week November 26, 2018 – December 5, 2018 River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Kanchanaburi, in Myanmar border, is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. During WW II, Japan constructed the meter-gauge railway line from Ban Pong, Thailand to Thanbyuzayat, Burma. The line passing through the scenic Three Pagodas Pass runs for 250 miles. This is now known as the Death Railway.
- Thanksgiving US Holiday November 27, 2018
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2018
- The Phuket King’s Cup Regatta December 5, 2018 – December 12, 2018 Kata Beach Resort and Spa, 1 Pakbang Rd. Tabon Karon,, Muang District,, Phuket 83100, Thailand Consisting of five days of racing on scenic courses amid beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea, the Phuket King’s Cup Regatta draws sailors and support crews from over 40 countries, including USA, Australia, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Thailand International Ballon Festival December 6, 2018 – December 7, 2018 Chiang Mai Gymkhana Golf Club, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Ballon Festival Chiang Mai Thailand
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Thailand December 16, 2018 – December 18, 2018 Kata Rocks Phuket Thailand The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous is a prestigious invite only event that takes place once a year in Phuket, Thailand for superyacht owners, captains and their VIP guests.
- Christmas December 25, 2018
- New Years January 1, 2019
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam