We are looking for some Guest Bloggers/Photographers. The subject areas are Travel, Photography, Art, Culture, Life as an Expat, education, food, social issues, and just about anything on SE Asia.
If your a photographer and just would like to showcase your photography. Requirements are a short bio or a little about yourself, a short story about 400 words and/ or a description of the photos, 2 to 10 photos. . If you would like to see a sample check out https://thailandphotostravel.wordpress.com/2014/10/01/mua-gat-harvest-vu-ngoc-photographer-vietnam-by-jackie-littletaylor/ Also provide a web site or maybe your Facebook page link. We will help you with the writing if need be.
No formal requirements on subject as everyones experience is different. 750-2000 words with lot of photos to help tell the story (5-15).
- FOOD – Recipes and the best places you have eaten and the worst.
- ARTS & CULTURE – Art Shows,
- PARTY HOTSPOTS – Nightlife, best bars, beach clubs
- PHOTOS – photos will help tell the story
- OFF THE BEATEN TRACK – An article about a destination that is relatively undiscovered in South East Asia for tourist.
- SE Asia FACES & PLACES – Have you met an interesting character in South East Asia that you would like to interview? These make great articles! Have you interviewed a interesting person?
- Destination Tell us about it 200 to 400 words List places to stay with reviews Places to eat with reviews What to do there/activities and if using a travel service and or tour guides info on them How to get there and experience
If interested in writing often with us and posting we may also be interested in you joining our team. Send us a bio and sample of your work
Contact us at our CONTACT PAGE