Kris was a founding member of the magazine and helped us get started. He had to leave for several months to devote time to his family and teaching. I am very glad he is back with us. Excellent writer and photographer.
I have been living in Thailand for the last 7 years. I teah English to high school student sin Nakhon Si Thammarat province. Teaching is not my only passion, i am a keen photographer and I love to travel.
Teaching Thai students is an incredibly rewarding experience. Every day is different and I am one of the lucky people who can honestly say they love their job
You can see more of Kris photos at his FB page Thailand Photography
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Thailand December 16, 2019 – December 18, 2019 Kata Rocks Phuket Thailand The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous is a prestigious invite only event that takes place once a year in Phuket, Thailand for superyacht owners, captains and their VIP guests.
- Christmas December 25, 2019
- Aguman Sanduk Philippines January 1, 2020 Philippines brave men paraded in the town's streets wearing women’s clothes just to cheer and provide laughter
- New Years January 1, 2020
- Victory Day-Cambodia January 7, 2020 Cambodia This national holiday was established to commemorate the end of the Khmer Rouge regime in 1979
- Phuket Yacht Show February 11, 2020 – February 14, 2020 Phuket’s Ao Po Grand Marina Phuket Thailand The event is destined to become the focal point of the luxury charter yacht business in Asia Pacific, - See more at: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Phuket-Yacht-Show-dates-confirmed/61885#.dpuf
- Chinese New Year and Festival February 19, 2020 – March 4, 2020 SE Asia Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday celebrated at the turn of the Chinese calendar. In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name. Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally run from Chinese New Year's Eve, the last day of the last month of the…
- Phang Nga Bay Regatta Thailand March 4, 2020 – March 8, 2020 The Chandara Resort & Spa at Ao Por, on Phuket’s east coast. Thailand The iconic Phang Nga Bay Regatta returns for its 18th edition this year, with a move to March and calls for cruisers to take sail on the bay. - See more at: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-sports/Phang-Nga-Bay-Regatta-calls-cruisers-take/45095#sthash.aqtO9gDA.dpuf
- Luk Birthday March 13, 2020
- Hari Raya Nyepi- Balinese New Year March 21, 2020 Indonesia New Year Balinese
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam