Kris was a founding member of the magazine and helped us get started. He had to leave for several months to devote time to his family and teaching. I am very glad he is back with us. Excellent writer and photographer.
I have been living in Thailand for the last 7 years. I teah English to high school student sin Nakhon Si Thammarat province. Teaching is not my only passion, i am a keen photographer and I love to travel.
Teaching Thai students is an incredibly rewarding experience. Every day is different and I am one of the lucky people who can honestly say they love their job
You can see more of Kris photos at his FB page Thailand Photography
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Phang Nga Bay Regatta Thailand March 4, 2020 – March 8, 2020 The Chandara Resort & Spa at Ao Por, on Phuket’s east coast. Thailand The iconic Phang Nga Bay Regatta returns for its 18th edition this year, with a move to March and calls for cruisers to take sail on the bay. - See more at: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-sports/Phang-Nga-Bay-Regatta-calls-cruisers-take/45095#sthash.aqtO9gDA.dpuf
- Luk Birthday March 13, 2020
- Hari Raya Nyepi- Balinese New Year March 21, 2020 Indonesia New Year Balinese
- Bali Spirit Festival-Indonesia March 31, 2020 – April 5, 2020 Bali, Indonesia A Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance & Music
- Songkran April 13, 2020 – April 16, 2020 Thailand Water festival New year
- Khmer New Year Cambodia April 14, 2020 – April 16, 2020 Cambodia New year 3 days and is considered the most important festival
- Labor Day May 1, 2020 SE Asia
- Hua Hin Jazz Festival Thailand May 9, 2020 Hua Hin Beach, Bo Hin, Sikao, Trang, Thailand http://www.jazzfestivalhuahin.com/
- Carabao Festival Philippines May 15, 2020 – May 16, 2020 Philippines, San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal The Carabao Festival is celebrated on the feast day of San Isidro Labrador (St. Isidore the Worker), the farmer's patron saint from May 15 to 16 as tribute to the water buffalos or carabaos in the farming town of San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal. The carabao or (kalabaw) is the national…
- 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship May 20, 2020 – May 28, 2020 Beijing, Beijing, China The 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship will be held in Beijing and Tianjin, China from 20 to 28 May 2015. Exclude Japan, the top three teams will participate in World Olympic Qualification Tournament in May 2016.
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam