Wat Phrathat Cho Hae monastery is located at 1 Moo 11 Cho Hae road, Tambon Cho Hae, Mueang Phrae province Thailand, 9 km from the city on an area of 175 hectares. Wat Phrathat Cho Hae monastery temple is located in the hills about 28 meters high. Cho Hae Phrathat Chedi is Chiang Saen Art is an octagon, wood overlaid with gold. The pagoda of 33 meters high and square base of 11 meters width. Top of pagoda decorate with the Lanna style. A metal fence around the pagoda four directions. A door 4 door with the Lanna Style. Wat Phrathat the year who born of the Tiger is one of the 12 zodiac relics.
Cho Hae Phrathat is referring to Chedi containing the relics the left elbow and the hair relics of Lord Buddha and adorned with satin. Name of Phrathat Cho Hae some tell this names that have come from fine satin, which is woven from Xishuangbanna villagers to tie sacred the pagoda, Some said that the satin of “Khun Lua Ai-kom”. Every year about in March it is a holy day festival.
Phra Chao Thun-Chai or Luang Phor Thun-Chai is a Buddha Gilded stucco, width of 30-inches tall and about 2 feet (80 cm. wide, 120 cm. high). built since 1922, by Thai Yai or Ngiaw peoples, Which has settled in Burma and travel for trade in Muang Phrae. The Fine Arts Department registered the phrathat Cho Hae to The historic place March 8, 1935. : from Wikipedia.
Map of Wat Phrathat Cho Hae monastery