A series of sunsets on the waterfront, my favorite time of the day. Most were taken at Phuket Thailand. Will give a link to see more of the beach/sunsets for each photo. You can see all my SE ASIA FINE ART by jackie littletaylor photography
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Hungry Ghost Festival Singapore August 11, 2017 – September 19, 2017 Singapore The Hungry Ghost Festival is one of the best times of the year to soak in the local culture and observe traditional rites in hyper-modern Singapore.
- Gai daughter birthday August 29, 2017
- National Day Malaysia August 31, 2017 Malaysia
- Malaysia Day September 16, 2017 Malaysia
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival September 30, 2017 – October 10, 2017 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2017 – October 10, 2017 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2017 – October 16, 2017 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2017 – November 7, 2017 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2017 Cambodia
- Surin Elephant Roundup Festival November 15, 2017 – November 16, 2017 Surin, Thailand The event features elephant's food car parade, welcoming and offering food to elephant ceremony, sound and light show of 1,000 years interitance of Sri Khoraphum castle. There are also fascinated elephants show, ""Elephant City"" mini - half marathon and Surin Red Cross Fair.
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Singapore Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube