Steamed Rice Noodle Crepe with Pork and Shrimp or Guay Tieaw Lhod, you can order this menu from sideways, at restaurant or hotel but really for easy to cook. Soft large strip noodle covered with salt-sweet sauce, mix with tofu, dried shrimp and various ingredients….Thanks :
Ingredient of Steamed Rice Noodle (Kuay Tiew Lord)
1. 200 g. Large Strip Noodle
2. 1 Cup of Bean Sprout
3. 300 g. Streaky Pork
4. 4 Cloves Garlic (smashed)
5. 1 1/2 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
6. 1 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
7. 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
8. 1 Tsp. Fish Sauce
9. 1 Sheet Yellow Tofu
10. Chopped Scallion
12. 2 Coriander Root
13. 2 Tbsp. Black Soy Sauce
14. 2 Tbsp. Fried Dried Shrimp
15. 1 Tbsp. Sweet Radish
How to Cook Steamed Rice Noodle (Kuay Tiew Lord)
1. Cut yellow tofu, streaky pork into 1 cm. pieces.
2. Add 1 1/2 cup water into the pot, follow by streaky pork.
3. Add coriander, garlic, seasoned with sugar, fish sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and soy sauce. Stewed 20 minutes.
4. When 20 minutes passed, add tofu into the soup. Stew more about 10 minutes.
5. Place the noodle on the chopping block. Add bean sprouts along one side. And then rolls noodle with bean sprouts tightly. Steamed for 10 minutes.
6. Time to serve. Sprinkle Radish, and all stewed ingredients topping on the noodle. Follow by the fried dried shrimp, onion, coriander, garlic and pepper.
Photo by KanyaBotan
Blog : http://thailandhere.blogspot.com/
FB : https://www.facebook.com/TravelinThailandbyBotan
G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113385225930968971659/posts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kanya120
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcodC9XVvrkKveX67Ehsp6A