http://www.sindoferry.com.sg/ for schedule and online bookings
Changi Ferry Terminal and Changi Point Ferry Terminal, both at the eastern side of the island near the airport.
Changi FT: No bus stop nearby, take a taxi from Changi Village or Tanah Merah MRT
- Changi Point FT: Take bus No. 2, 29 or 59 to Changi Village Bus Terminal and walk to the ferry terminal.
To and From
Tanjung Belungkor, Desaru: Cruise Ferries ☎ +65 65468518, +65 65468675, Operates passenger ferries from Changi Ferry Terminal three times daily, departures at 10:00, 17:00, 20:00 $22 return.
We like comments and if you would like to share your adventure Please do!
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- The Phuket King’s Cup Regatta December 5, 2020 – December 12, 2020 Kata Beach Resort and Spa, 1 Pakbang Rd. Tabon Karon,, Muang District,, Phuket 83100, Thailand Consisting of five days of racing on scenic courses amid beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea, the Phuket King’s Cup Regatta draws sailors and support crews from over 40 countries, including USA, Australia, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2020
- Thailand International Ballon Festival December 6, 2020 – December 7, 2020 Chiang Mai Gymkhana Golf Club, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Ballon Festival Chiang Mai Thailand
- Pearl Harbor 1941 December 7, 2020
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Thailand December 16, 2020 – December 18, 2020 Kata Rocks Phuket Thailand The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous is a prestigious invite only event that takes place once a year in Phuket, Thailand for superyacht owners, captains and their VIP guests.
- Christmas December 25, 2020
- New Years January 1, 2021
- Aguman Sanduk Philippines January 1, 2021 Philippines brave men paraded in the town's streets wearing women’s clothes just to cheer and provide laughter
- Victory Day-Cambodia January 7, 2021 Cambodia This national holiday was established to commemorate the end of the Khmer Rouge regime in 1979
- Chinese New Year and Festival January 25, 2021 – February 8, 2021 SE Asia Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday celebrated at the turn of the Chinese calendar. In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name. Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally run from Chinese New Year's Eve, the last day of the last month of the…
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam