Navy Club and Restaurant in Pom Phrachun or Maeklong Naval Museum at Samut Prakan Thailand. Tel : 081-9363045 and 081-8892-115
This is Naval Area and here is important in the history of Thailand, In the King Rama 5 Colonization of the West. King Rama 5 just want to built the artillery fort for here have 7 cylinder was completed in year 1893.
Some menus of this restaurant : Yum Hoy Klang or Shells spicy salad.
Tom Som Pla Kra-Bog or Fish sour and some sweet soup.
Pu Pad Pong Cary or fried Crab with yellow curry.
Khao Neaw Ma-Muong or Mango sticky Rice for the dessert, Favorite of Thai Desserts.
by BotanKanya :
Blog : http://thailandhere.blogspot.com/
FB : https://www.facebook.com/TravelinThailandbyBotan
G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113385225930968971659/posts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kanya120
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcodC9XVvrkKveX67Ehsp6A
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Labor Day May 1, 2019 SE Asia
- Hua Hin Jazz Festival Thailand May 9, 2019 Hua Hin Beach, Bo Hin, Sikao, Trang, Thailand http://www.jazzfestivalhuahin.com/
- Carabao Festival Philippines May 15, 2019 – May 16, 2019 Philippines, San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal The Carabao Festival is celebrated on the feast day of San Isidro Labrador (St. Isidore the Worker), the farmer's patron saint from May 15 to 16 as tribute to the water buffalos or carabaos in the farming town of San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal. The carabao or (kalabaw) is the national…
- 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship May 20, 2019 – May 28, 2019 Beijing, Beijing, China The 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship will be held in Beijing and Tianjin, China from 20 to 28 May 2015. Exclude Japan, the top three teams will participate in World Olympic Qualification Tournament in May 2016.
- Samui Regatta Thailand May 23, 2019 – May 30, 2019 Ko Samui, Thailand Since its birth in 2002, Samui Regatta has grown to attract the best yachts in Asia and a large spectator following who come to Koh Samui for great sailing, great parties and to experience all that the island has to offer.
- Dragon Boat Festival Singapore May 30, 2019 – June 14, 2019 DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore DRAGON BOAT RACES DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore's biggest water sports festival, is even bigger and better this year! In partnership with the Singapore Dragon Boat Association (SDBA), the event will be happening over two weekends in conjunction with the South East Asian Games 2015's dragon boat races. Paddlers will have the chance to paddle with…
- SEA Games June 5, 2019 – June 16, 2019 Singapore The Southeast Asian Games will once again return to Singapore in 2015, after a 22-year long hiatus. Awarded the bid by the Southeast Asian Games Federation (SEAGF) in November 2011, the 28th SEA Games will be held from June 5 – 16, 2015.
- Jaeb birthday June 18, 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival Singapore June 20, 2019 Singapore Thumping drumbeats and delicious dumplings are the exciting ingredients that make the Dragon Boat Festival a sizzler of a festival in Singapore
- Ubon Ratchathani Candle Festival July 11, 2019 – July 14, 2019 Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand Ubon Ratchathani hosts the Candle Festival to mark the beginning of Buddhist Lent. This festival shows the people’s devotion to Buddhist tradition as well as their skills in carving magnificent candles
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam