Jims Lodge is located in Bangkok, Thailand is just behind the US Embassy so nice if you have business at the Embassy. I have stayed here many times over the years and always good service. Its old and small but nice people always. If just staying the night or 2 and looking for cheap, its a good deal. TV and A/C and rooms have always been clean. Near by several places to eat and drink and a few places for massages. The hotel will arrange for a massage in the room which I think nice! There WEB SITE I can recommend Take 9 a Japanese & Thai Restaurant, about a 3 min walk, take a right when leaving Jims Lodge. Lumpini Park is also close.
125/7 Soi Ruamrudee Ploenchit Road Lumpini Pathumwan Bangkok Thailand Phone 66 2 2553100
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Ubon Ratchathani Candle Festival July 18, 2018 – July 21, 2018 Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand Ubon Ratchathani hosts the Candle Festival to mark the beginning of Buddhist Lent. This festival shows the people’s devotion to Buddhist tradition as well as their skills in carving magnificent candles
- Hungry Ghost Festival Singapore July 27, 2018 – August 24, 2018 Singapore The Hungry Ghost Festival is one of the best times of the year to soak in the local culture and observe traditional rites in hyper-modern Singapore.
- George Town Festival Penang Malaysia August 1, 2018 – August 31, 2018 Penang, Malaysia George Town Festival is a month-long festival that has turned into an illsutrious platform for the arts in Penang. From its start as a series of arts and culture events in celebration of George Town's listing as a UNESCO Heritage Site in 2008, George Town Festival was mooted and celebrated its first inauguration in 2010.…
- Rainforest World Music Festival Malaysia August 7, 2018 – August 9, 2018 Sarawak, Malaysia The Rainforest World Music Festival is a unique festival that brings together on the same stage renowned world musicians from all continents and indigenous musicians from the interiors of the mythical island of Borneo. Its formula of afternoon informative workshops, ethno-musical lectures, jamming sessions and mini concerts, followed by evening performances on the main stage…
- HM the Queen's Birthday-Thailand August 12, 2018 Thailand Mothers day and the Queens Birthday
- Independence Day Indonesia August 17, 2018 Indonesia Celebrated on the day of August 17 and this day marks the declaration of Indonesia’s independence from Netherlands in the year of 1945.
- National Day Malaysia August 31, 2018 Malaysia
- Malaysia Day September 16, 2018 Malaysia
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival September 30, 2018 – October 10, 2018 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2018 – October 10, 2018 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam