Jims Lodge is located in Bangkok, Thailand is just behind the US Embassy so nice if you have business at the Embassy. I have stayed here many times over the years and always good service. Its old and small but nice people always. If just staying the night or 2 and looking for cheap, its a good deal. TV and A/C and rooms have always been clean. Near by several places to eat and drink and a few places for massages. The hotel will arrange for a massage in the room which I think nice! There WEB SITE I can recommend Take 9 a Japanese & Thai Restaurant, about a 3 min walk, take a right when leaving Jims Lodge. Lumpini Park is also close.
125/7 Soi Ruamrudee Ploenchit Road Lumpini Pathumwan Bangkok Thailand Phone 66 2 2553100
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2022
- The Phuket King’s Cup Regatta December 5, 2022 – December 12, 2022 Kata Beach Resort and Spa, 1 Pakbang Rd. Tabon Karon,, Muang District,, Phuket 83100, Thailand Consisting of five days of racing on scenic courses amid beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea, the Phuket King’s Cup Regatta draws sailors and support crews from over 40 countries, including USA, Australia, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Thailand International Ballon Festival December 6, 2022 – December 7, 2022 Chiang Mai Gymkhana Golf Club, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Ballon Festival Chiang Mai Thailand
- Pearl Harbor 1941 December 7, 2022
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Thailand December 16, 2022 – December 18, 2022 Kata Rocks Phuket Thailand The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous is a prestigious invite only event that takes place once a year in Phuket, Thailand for superyacht owners, captains and their VIP guests.
- Christmas December 25, 2022
- New Years January 1, 2023
- Aguman Sanduk Philippines January 1, 2023 Philippines brave men paraded in the town's streets wearing women’s clothes just to cheer and provide laughter
- Victory Day-Cambodia January 7, 2023 Cambodia This national holiday was established to commemorate the end of the Khmer Rouge regime in 1979
- Chinese New Year and Festival January 25, 2023 – February 8, 2023 SE Asia Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday celebrated at the turn of the Chinese calendar. In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name. Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally run from Chinese New Year's Eve, the last day of the last month of the…
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam