Jims Lodge is located in Bangkok, Thailand is just behind the US Embassy so nice if you have business at the Embassy. I have stayed here many times over the years and always good service. Its old and small but nice people always. If just staying the night or 2 and looking for cheap, its a good deal. TV and A/C and rooms have always been clean. Near by several places to eat and drink and a few places for massages. The hotel will arrange for a massage in the room which I think nice! There WEB SITE I can recommend Take 9 a Japanese & Thai Restaurant, about a 3 min walk, take a right when leaving Jims Lodge. Lumpini Park is also close.
125/7 Soi Ruamrudee Ploenchit Road Lumpini Pathumwan Bangkok Thailand Phone 66 2 2553100
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2017 – November 21, 2017 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Bridge on the river Kwai week November 26, 2017 – December 5, 2017 River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Kanchanaburi, in Myanmar border, is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. During WW II, Japan constructed the meter-gauge railway line from Ban Pong, Thailand to Thanbyuzayat, Burma. The line passing through the scenic Three Pagodas Pass runs for 250 miles. This is now known as the Death Railway.
- Thanksgiving US Holiday November 27, 2017
- The Phuket King’s Cup Regatta December 5, 2017 – December 12, 2017 Kata Beach Resort and Spa, 1 Pakbang Rd. Tabon Karon,, Muang District,, Phuket 83100, Thailand Consisting of five days of racing on scenic courses amid beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea, the Phuket King’s Cup Regatta draws sailors and support crews from over 40 countries, including USA, Australia, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2017
- Thailand International Ballon Festival December 6, 2017 – December 7, 2017 Chiang Mai Gymkhana Golf Club, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Ballon Festival Chiang Mai Thailand
- Asia Superyacht Rendezvous Thailand December 16, 2017 – December 18, 2017 Kata Rocks Phuket Thailand The Asia Superyacht Rendezvous is a prestigious invite only event that takes place once a year in Phuket, Thailand for superyacht owners, captains and their VIP guests.
- Christmas December 25, 2017
- Aguman Sanduk Philippines January 1, 2018 Philippines brave men paraded in the town's streets wearing women’s clothes just to cheer and provide laughter
- New Years January 1, 2018
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam