Kamom Krok,Kind of ancient Thai sweetmeat made from flour,sugar and coconut milk and then pour it on the stove hole .this below are ingredients:
1. Rice flour 1 kg.
2. Coconut milk 1 1/2 liters
3. Water 1 liter
4. Corn flour 1 bowl
5. Steamed rice 2 bowls
6. Sugar 1 bowl
7. Salt 3 tea spoons
8. Roasted coconut 2 bowls
1. Coconut milk 2 bowls
2. Salt 2 tea spoons
3. Chinese Chives, pumpkin, taro, corn
1. First, boil water.
2. Mix the ingredients from 1, 2 and 4 together.
3. Add water into the mixture number 2.
4. Grind the streamed rice and roasted coconut then add them
into the mixture number 3.
5. Add sugar, salt and leave it
6. Put the rice pan on the medium heat cover its holes with
7. Put the mixture into each hole of pan, dress it up with the
dressing you like before it done.
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Dragon Boat Festival Singapore May 30, 2019 – June 14, 2019 DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore DRAGON BOAT RACES DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore's biggest water sports festival, is even bigger and better this year! In partnership with the Singapore Dragon Boat Association (SDBA), the event will be happening over two weekends in conjunction with the South East Asian Games 2015's dragon boat races. Paddlers will have the chance to paddle with…
- SEA Games June 5, 2019 – June 16, 2019 Singapore The Southeast Asian Games will once again return to Singapore in 2015, after a 22-year long hiatus. Awarded the bid by the Southeast Asian Games Federation (SEAGF) in November 2011, the 28th SEA Games will be held from June 5 – 16, 2015.
- Jaeb birthday June 18, 2019
- Dragon Boat Festival Singapore June 20, 2019 Singapore Thumping drumbeats and delicious dumplings are the exciting ingredients that make the Dragon Boat Festival a sizzler of a festival in Singapore
- Ubon Ratchathani Candle Festival July 11, 2019 – July 14, 2019 Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand Ubon Ratchathani hosts the Candle Festival to mark the beginning of Buddhist Lent. This festival shows the people’s devotion to Buddhist tradition as well as their skills in carving magnificent candles
- Hungry Ghost Festival Singapore July 27, 2019 – August 24, 2019 Singapore The Hungry Ghost Festival is one of the best times of the year to soak in the local culture and observe traditional rites in hyper-modern Singapore.
- George Town Festival Penang Malaysia August 1, 2019 – August 31, 2019 Penang, Malaysia George Town Festival is a month-long festival that has turned into an illsutrious platform for the arts in Penang. From its start as a series of arts and culture events in celebration of George Town's listing as a UNESCO Heritage Site in 2008, George Town Festival was mooted and celebrated its first inauguration in 2010.…
- Rainforest World Music Festival Malaysia August 7, 2019 – August 9, 2019 Sarawak, Malaysia The Rainforest World Music Festival is a unique festival that brings together on the same stage renowned world musicians from all continents and indigenous musicians from the interiors of the mythical island of Borneo. Its formula of afternoon informative workshops, ethno-musical lectures, jamming sessions and mini concerts, followed by evening performances on the main stage…
- HM the Queen's Birthday-Thailand August 12, 2019 Thailand Mothers day and the Queens Birthday
- Independence Day Indonesia August 17, 2019 Indonesia Celebrated on the day of August 17 and this day marks the declaration of Indonesia’s independence from Netherlands in the year of 1945.
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam