Kamom Krok,Kind of ancient Thai sweetmeat made from flour,sugar and coconut milk and then pour it on the stove hole .this below are ingredients:
1. Rice flour 1 kg.
2. Coconut milk 1 1/2 liters
3. Water 1 liter
4. Corn flour 1 bowl
5. Steamed rice 2 bowls
6. Sugar 1 bowl
7. Salt 3 tea spoons
8. Roasted coconut 2 bowls
1. Coconut milk 2 bowls
2. Salt 2 tea spoons
3. Chinese Chives, pumpkin, taro, corn
1. First, boil water.
2. Mix the ingredients from 1, 2 and 4 together.
3. Add water into the mixture number 2.
4. Grind the streamed rice and roasted coconut then add them
into the mixture number 3.
5. Add sugar, salt and leave it
6. Put the rice pan on the medium heat cover its holes with
7. Put the mixture into each hole of pan, dress it up with the
dressing you like before it done.
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- National Day Malaysia August 31, 2019 Malaysia
- Malaysia Day September 16, 2019 Malaysia
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival September 30, 2019 – October 10, 2019 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2019 – October 10, 2019 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2019 – October 16, 2019 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2019 – November 7, 2019 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2019 Cambodia
- Surin Elephant Roundup Festival November 15, 2019 – November 16, 2019 Surin, Thailand The event features elephant's food car parade, welcoming and offering food to elephant ceremony, sound and light show of 1,000 years interitance of Sri Khoraphum castle. There are also fascinated elephants show, ""Elephant City"" mini - half marathon and Surin Red Cross Fair.
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2019 – November 21, 2019 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Loy Krathong Festival November 24, 2019 – November 26, 2019 Thailand Loi Krathong[a] (Thai: ลอยกระทง, IPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout southwestern Tai cultures, (Thailand, Laos, Shan, Tanintharyi, Kelantan, Kedah and Xishuangbanna). The name could be translated as "to float a basket", and comes from the tradition of making krathong or buoyant, decorated baskets, which are then floated on a river.
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam