Rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back.
- Post the award badge and rules.
- Speak of your 7 dreams.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
My 7 dreams?
- Dreams certainly change as you get older. As I am an “older mature” guy, I pray my God will give me a long life to get my young kids 3 and 6 a good start in life.
- I dream my photography will be a legacy for my children. I try to capture the beauty of life. Not a legacy of money but so they will know what their father saw and what was important to me. Learning and being creative are to be admired. So after I am gone they can be proud of their family.
- We live in Thailand and I dream of taking my kids to America to see the beauty so they can also dream of travel. They can dream of Yellowstone, Redwoods of California. Walk among the giant trees and dream of being so small. The wonder!
- I dream of my young kids knowing my family in America, the humor, laughter, picnics, and know the security of love of family.
- I dream the dream I first remember in my life at 6 years old. That dream has changed, then it was sailing around the world in a sailboat, that was “the dream” of my life. At my age it has changed to just sailing around Andaman Sea haha
- I dream of the fresh ocean breeze in my face, rolling waves going by with my kids loving it!
- I dream of sharing the grandeur on the Rocky Mountains, the cool breeze, the Aspen trees leaves rustling in the wind, the campfire in the evening telling ghost stories and my kids growing up with dreams of sharing those dreams with their kids.
My Words on Dreams I think all travelers are dreamers! The same with photographers. You see a photo, read a story about a place and then dream of going there. You see a face and maybe dream of how to capture that face! I do that all the time.
This is the hard part as who is the only 7. I admire many! The ones I follow are dreamers, travelers. The person/friend Nilla that nominated me for the award would be on this list!
- Jamoroki James King Writer, traveler, and artist and a dreamer! I have actual had the pleasure of meeting James. Beautiful art and well written words!
- CAMBODIAN BEGINNINGS Phillip able to tell a story in one photo!
SAN A man of words and imagination
- Maverickbird A brave soul that travels and shares life many of us only dream about! Able to show beauty of life and tells a story of we all are just the same. Photography is what you would have seen in a National Geographic Magazine years ago before all the ads.
indahs: travel story & photography she goes where I often dream of going, under the ocean and takes us along through her photography
Estelea’s Blog she list “French Mum, humanitarian, restless explorer” I would also say a dreamer beautiful photos and story of life being lived.
PETER’S BIG ADVENTURE Creative story teller and good photographer Teacher in VietNam traveler and tells his journey in a young and creative style. Dreamer I would say so.
Hardest Part was limiting it to 7 but glad it was just seven. My family were dreamers and passed that to me. I think life is over if you stop dreaming!
If interested in photography and love color jackie littletaylor photography