Pad Thai with River Prawn
It can say that Pad Thai is a popular Thai food that well known among the foreigners. This dish is special because we put big River Prawn down. Just try and you will love it. For 1-2 Person
1. 100 grams Rice Noodle (for frying Pad Thai) 2. 2 River Prawn 3. 1/2 Cup Yellow Tofu (1cm thick slices) 4. 1 Egg 5. 1 Tsp. Minced Radish 6. 3 Kuicheai 7. 1 Cup Bean Sprout 8. 2 Tbsp. Roasted Peanuts 9. 2 Tbsp. Dried Shrimp 10. 1 Tsp. Chili powder 11. 2 Tbsp. Pat Thai dressing Sauce 12. 1/4 Cup Chicken Soup 13. 1 Tbsp. Oil for Stir-Fry (about 1 tablespoon)
Prawns what are they
How to cook
- 1. Heat the pan, add oil. Fry river shrimp, then bring up and set aside.
- 2. Pour oil into the pan. Add radish to fry, follow with dried shrimp and Pad Thai sauce. Stir to combine.
- 3. Put egg down. You can put rice noodle although egg still not cook. Then add chicken stock.
- 4. Stir everything well together. When noodles starts soften, add cayenne pepper, ground peanut, yellow tofu and stir to combine again.
- 5. Finally, add bean sprouts and chive down. Stir not too cooked. Finish and ready to serve.