You can buy Saté Sauce in every big supermarket or in all Asian supermarkets. But it´s so easy to make your own Saté Sauce within just a few minutes. Check out our simple recipe!
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 5 minutes
- 100 g roasted peanuts
- 2 red Thai chilies, seedless
- 2 tbs Love.Food.Asia. Garlic Ginger Paste
- 1 tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 2 pn salt
- Add peanuts, chilies and Love.Food.Asia. Garlic Ginger Paste in a blender and mix well.
- Transfer to a pan and turn on low heat.
- Add the remaining ingredients mix well and heat the Saté Sauce.