We like to have BBC and we missed some Burgers with Asian flavors. So we decided to make our own creation. We combined some simple ingredients to have this Asian styled Burger Patties. Extremely delicious. Try our recipe to have your own Asian flavored Burgers. Here you can find our recipe for Homemade Burger Buns!
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 – 6 patties
- 500 g beef, minced
- 2 green onions
- 4 tbs oyster sauce
- 2 red thai chilies, seedless, chopped
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- ½ tsp dried garlic chips, blended
- 1 tsp strong curry powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp ginger, grated
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with your bare hands.
- Divide meat mixture into quarters; form each portion into a patty.
- Grill on the preheated grill until…
View original post 15 more words