Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace or Ban Pean Palace, Located at the Ban Pean is Phetchaburi River waterfront in Muang Phetchaburi Thailand. Open daily from 08.00 – 16.00. The adult admission fee of 20 baht, children 10 baht and 50 baht for foreigners, here do not take photos inside the Palace is strictly prohibited. Architecture Baroque and Art Nouveau, also known as German called “Jugendstil”. The layout of the building is a rectangle surrounding gardens. There is a fountain in the middle. The building is a large two-story building. high domed roof. Inside the hall is highly curved staircase up to the second floor. Pillars decorated with glazed tiles and decorated with polished metal, railing a curved shaped, on the head is decorate with the children glazed tiles dolls in various postures. Rooms ate the yellow tones Wrought iron gate decorated with Art Nouveau and adorned the walls with bright yellow glazed tiles. The bed room with a golden tone. The pillars decorated in with polished gold metal plate, embossing pattern, on the head pillars are paintings vases turnovers.
Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace or Ban Pean Palace is a palace of King Rama 5 ordered to be built by Mr.Karl Siegfried Dohring is a German architect. His younger brother Kromma-Mhian Damrong Rachanupab, he is supervised the construction. And His Royal Prince Boripat Sukumphan Krom Khun Nakhon Sawan Worapinit is control of the electric system. King RAMA 5 bought land from villagers by his money a total area of over 300 hectares by about over 20,000 Baht. Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace or Ban Pean Palace is the location of “Sorn Phet Prasat Palace” King RAMA 5 was foundation stone was laid on 19 August 1910. The construction finished all in this Palace in the reign of King Rama 6 in year 1918. And King called “Sorn Phet Prasat Palace” and Graciously changed its name to “Ban Pean Palace” And give the new name this palace “Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace”. Total construction budget of 3,000,000 Baht.
Map of Phra Ram Ratchaniwet Palace