Out of the depths you plucked me.
We laughed, we loved, we played.
I was so happy then.
Why did I leave you when
You cared for me;
You nurtured me.
Bad dreams in the night
Woke me with a fright.
I cried a lot;
I died a lot
Inside; lost without you
By my side, without you.
Giving love too freely.
It was taken gladly
No you by my side, sadly.
In shark infested waters,
My senses numbed with fright,
My resolve was e’er so strong,
Until the final bite.
It’s so cold here on the other side.
Please don’t think me wrong.
So lonely here on the other side.
Waiting for you long.
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2022 – October 16, 2022 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival October 17, 2022 – October 25, 2022 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2022 – November 7, 2022 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2022 Cambodia
- Loy Krathong Festival November 11, 2022 – November 13, 2022 Thailand Loi Krathong[a] (Thai: ลอยกระทง, IPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout southwestern Tai cultures, (Thailand, Laos, Shan, Tanintharyi, Kelantan, Kedah and Xishuangbanna). The name could be translated as "to float a basket", and comes from the tradition of making krathong or buoyant, decorated baskets, which are then floated on a river.
- Surin Elephant Roundup Festival November 15, 2022 – November 16, 2022 Surin, Thailand The event features elephant's food car parade, welcoming and offering food to elephant ceremony, sound and light show of 1,000 years interitance of Sri Khoraphum castle. There are also fascinated elephants show, ""Elephant City"" mini - half marathon and Surin Red Cross Fair.
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2022 – November 21, 2022 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Bridge on the river Kwai week November 26, 2022 – December 5, 2022 River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Kanchanaburi, in Myanmar border, is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. During WW II, Japan constructed the meter-gauge railway line from Ban Pong, Thailand to Thanbyuzayat, Burma. The line passing through the scenic Three Pagodas Pass runs for 250 miles. This is now known as the Death Railway.
- Thanksgiving US Holiday November 27, 2022
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2022
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Discovery Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube