Wat Chai Watthanaram is in Ban Pom district in Ayutthaya Thailand, located off the west coast of the island of Ayutthaya River. Built in the reign of King Prasat Thong. Open daily 8.30 am.- 4.30 pm. 30 Baht / person for the ticket. This is Royal Temple to for perform the activity of every King of The Ayutthaya Kingdom. Wat Chai Watthanaram was the camp is fighting a losing war in Burma in the 2nd year 1767 was subsequently abandoned. Until recently been excavated in 1987 to conserve. Map of and where Wat Chai Watthanaram in Ayutthaya
The area of a rectangular layout Chai Watthanaram are building types. The center is at the prang large with a high to 35 meters, surrounded by the four elements of the various pagoda. The pagoda are based on the same base. The length of the corridor is a statue of Buddha, of 120 Statue sat in a long line.
The east side of the cloister, which is in front of the temple,and the path to the Choa Phraya River . Also the remains of the temple, a large base 52.75 meters long, 20 meters wide, which also contains the number 3 in the sandstone Buddha Buddha sitting in front of the temple.
by KanyaBotan :
Blog travel Thailand : http://thailandhere.blogspot.com/
FB : https://www.facebook.com/TravelinThailandbyBotan
G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/113385225930968971659/posts
Twitter : https://twitter.com/kanya120
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcodC9XVvrkKveX67Ehsp6A
YouPic : https://youpic.com/user/KanyaBotan