Rawai Phuket Thailand
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2019 – November 7, 2019 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2019 Cambodia
- Surin Elephant Roundup Festival November 15, 2019 – November 16, 2019 Surin, Thailand The event features elephant's food car parade, welcoming and offering food to elephant ceremony, sound and light show of 1,000 years interitance of Sri Khoraphum castle. There are also fascinated elephants show, ""Elephant City"" mini - half marathon and Surin Red Cross Fair.
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2019 – November 21, 2019 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Loy Krathong Festival November 24, 2019 – November 26, 2019 Thailand Loi Krathong[a] (Thai: ลอยกระทง, IPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout southwestern Tai cultures, (Thailand, Laos, Shan, Tanintharyi, Kelantan, Kedah and Xishuangbanna). The name could be translated as "to float a basket", and comes from the tradition of making krathong or buoyant, decorated baskets, which are then floated on a river.
- Bridge on the river Kwai week November 26, 2019 – December 5, 2019 River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Kanchanaburi, in Myanmar border, is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. During WW II, Japan constructed the meter-gauge railway line from Ban Pong, Thailand to Thanbyuzayat, Burma. The line passing through the scenic Three Pagodas Pass runs for 250 miles. This is now known as the Death Railway.
- Thanksgiving US Holiday November 27, 2019
- The Phuket King’s Cup Regatta December 5, 2019 – December 12, 2019 Kata Beach Resort and Spa, 1 Pakbang Rd. Tabon Karon,, Muang District,, Phuket 83100, Thailand Consisting of five days of racing on scenic courses amid beautiful islands of the Andaman Sea, the Phuket King’s Cup Regatta draws sailors and support crews from over 40 countries, including USA, Australia, Great Britain, Russia, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
- Kings Birthday Fathers Day December 5, 2019
- Thailand International Ballon Festival December 6, 2019 – December 7, 2019 Chiang Mai Gymkhana Golf Club, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand Ballon Festival Chiang Mai Thailand
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Discovery Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube