This simple vegan and spicy soup recipe is based in the north of Thailand. The locals eat Gaeng Khae as a traditional medicine soup when the have a cold. Or just to protect to get one. Our version of Gaeng Khae is 100 % vegan and you cook it in only 15 minutes.
Time to prepare: 10 minutes
Time to cook: 10 minutes
- 1 l veggie broth
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 4 tsp Love.Food.Asia Chili Sauce 2.0
- 100 g coarsely chopped savoy
- 100 g turnip or kale greens
- 100 g turnip, cut in dice
- 100 g sweet potato, cut in dice
- 100 g sliced mushrooms
- 1 block firm tofu, cut in dice
- 100 g coarsely chopped arugula
- 75 g fresh mint leaves
- 50 g coarsely chopped parsley
- Bring broth to a boil in saucepan over high heat.
- Stir in soy sauce and Chile Paste.
- Add savoy, turnip, sweet potato and mushrooms, and bring to a boil.
- Cook 5 minutes…
View original post 34 more words