Here´s a recipe for a spicy and also fresh chili sauce made of fresh red chilies from our own garden.
You eat it best with all kinds of meat and fish and use it as an ingredient for many asian dishes.
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
Time to cook: 1 1/2 hours
Servings: 3 glass of sauce
- 150 g fresh red chilies, chopped
- 100 ml vinegar
- 3 medium sized onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tbs palm sugar
- 4 tbs neutral oil
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 stick lemongrass, cut in 3 cm pieces
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 4 cloves
- 1 star anise
- Fry onions and garlic in a small pot until glazed.
- Add palm sugar and stir until sugar is caramelized.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer on low heat for 1 ½ hours.
- If sauce is to thick you can…
View original post 42 more words