A fun place for drinks and good food. People are nice and view is great with Chalong Beach and Bay in front. Will find lot of expats visit this place as this is a popular place. Pool table and wifi. Chalong Beach is on the east side of the island so no sunset photos but can still capture the sunshine on the water and plenty of color and culture to photography. With in walking distance of Chalong Pier. Located Chalong Phuket Thailand. Map for Chalong
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Phuket Vegetarian Festival September 30, 2017 – October 10, 2017 Phuket, Mueang Phuket District, Phuket, Thailand the Vegetarian Festival. It is celebrated throughout the entire country, but the festivities are at their height in Phuket, where about 35% of the population is Thai Chinese. It attracts crowds of spectators because of many of the unusual religious rituals that are performed.
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2017 – October 10, 2017 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2017 – October 16, 2017 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
- Bon Om Touk Water Festival Cambodia November 5, 2017 – November 7, 2017 Phnom Penh, Cambodia water festival
- Cambodia Independence Day November 9, 2017 Cambodia
- Surin Elephant Roundup Festival November 15, 2017 – November 16, 2017 Surin, Thailand The event features elephant's food car parade, welcoming and offering food to elephant ceremony, sound and light show of 1,000 years interitance of Sri Khoraphum castle. There are also fascinated elephants show, ""Elephant City"" mini - half marathon and Surin Red Cross Fair.
- Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament November 18, 2017 – November 21, 2017 Tamarind Bar, Thailand The Phuket International Sportfishing Tournament is three days of fun fishing competition great parties at the Tamarind Bar with free food and drinks and a great way to help support local charity with all proceeds raised going to under-privileged kids at the Phuket Sunshine Village.
- Loy Krathong Festival November 24, 2017 – November 26, 2017 Thailand Loi Krathong[a] (Thai: ลอยกระทง, IPA: [lɔːj kràʔ tʰoŋ]) is a festival celebrated annually throughout southwestern Tai cultures, (Thailand, Laos, Shan, Tanintharyi, Kelantan, Kedah and Xishuangbanna). The name could be translated as "to float a basket", and comes from the tradition of making krathong or buoyant, decorated baskets, which are then floated on a river.
- Bridge on the river Kwai week November 26, 2017 – December 5, 2017 River Kwai, Kanchanaburi, Thailand Kanchanaburi, in Myanmar border, is home to the famous Bridge River Kwai. During WW II, Japan constructed the meter-gauge railway line from Ban Pong, Thailand to Thanbyuzayat, Burma. The line passing through the scenic Three Pagodas Pass runs for 250 miles. This is now known as the Death Railway.
- Thanksgiving US Holiday November 27, 2017
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Singapore Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube