Laem Sing or Singh is a small beach located on Phuket Island west coast Thailand. Located between between larger and more popular beaches of Kamala and Surin. There is a small parking area off the road, then walk down the steps to the beach. You can see Laem Sing from the view point off the road. There was a storm and washed some of the beach away but still a small beach there. I like it because few people go there but more for taking photos , with sunsets, boulders, waves, tropical trees. Here is a map. During the rainy season often the currents are strong so always be careful swimming. I prefer when taking photos the wind and clouds and late in the evening. But even during rainy season, lot of sunny days good for swimming. There are a few little places to eat on the beach. The view from the view point is beautiful but dont let the boulders fools you, still nice beach down there. To see more of my Fine Art Collection.
Posted on September 4, 2014 by Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
Category: Beaches of Thailand, dining/foods/recipes/drinks, Phuket Island, Thailand, Travel, Travel Photography
Tags: asia, beach, Laem Sing, photography, Phuket, scenic, SE Asia, Thailand, Travel
11 Comments on “Laem Sing Beach Phuket Thailand small beach away from crowds and my favorite with a camera”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Bali Spirit Festival-Indonesia March 31, 2023 – April 5, 2023 Bali, Indonesia A Global Celebration of Yoga, Dance & Music
- Songkran April 13, 2023 – April 15, 2023 Thailand Water festival New year
- Khmer New Year Cambodia April 14, 2023 – April 16, 2023 Cambodia New year 3 days and is considered the most important festival
- Labor Day or May Day in Thailand May 1, 2023 SE Asia
- Hua Hin Jazz Festival Thailand May 9, 2023 Hua Hin Beach, Bo Hin, Sikao, Trang, Thailand http://www.jazzfestivalhuahin.com/
- Carabao Festival Philippines May 15, 2023 – May 16, 2023 Philippines, San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal The Carabao Festival is celebrated on the feast day of San Isidro Labrador (St. Isidore the Worker), the farmer's patron saint from May 15 to 16 as tribute to the water buffalos or carabaos in the farming town of San Isidro, Nueva Ecija, Pulilan, Bulacan, and Angono, Rizal. The carabao or (kalabaw) is the national…
- 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship May 20, 2023 – May 28, 2023 Beijing, Beijing, China The 2015 Asian Women's Volleyball Championship will be held in Beijing and Tianjin, China from 20 to 28 May 2015. Exclude Japan, the top three teams will participate in World Olympic Qualification Tournament in May 2016.
- Samui Regatta Thailand May 23, 2023 – May 30, 2023 Ko Samui, Thailand Since its birth in 2002, Samui Regatta has grown to attract the best yachts in Asia and a large spectator following who come to Koh Samui for great sailing, great parties and to experience all that the island has to offer.
- Dragon Boat Festival Singapore May 30, 2023 – June 14, 2023 DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore DRAGON BOAT RACES DBS Marina Regatta, Singapore's biggest water sports festival, is even bigger and better this year! In partnership with the Singapore Dragon Boat Association (SDBA), the event will be happening over two weekends in conjunction with the South East Asian Games 2015's dragon boat races. Paddlers will have the chance to paddle with…
- SEA Games June 5, 2023 – June 16, 2023 Singapore The Southeast Asian Games will once again return to Singapore in 2015, after a 22-year long hiatus. Awarded the bid by the Southeast Asian Games Federation (SEAGF) in November 2011, the 28th SEA Games will be held from June 5 – 16, 2015.
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Top Posts & Pages
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Front Page News from SE Asia
- Burma Times Myanmar News Burma Times Myanmar News
- Lao News Agency News Lao News Agency News
- Phnom Penh Post newspaper Cambodia News Phnom Penh Post newspaper Cambodia News
- The Manila Times Philippines News The Manila Times Philippines News
- The Nation Thailand News The Nation Thailand News
- The Star Online Malaysia News The Star Online Malaysia News
- Viet Nam News Viet Nam News
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Discovery Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube
Reblogged this on Tourism Observer.
Pingback: wave crashing dark clouds impression by jackie littletaylor photography | Life SE ASIA MAGAZINE
Pingback: Laem Sing Beach Phuket Thailand take a visual tour by jackie | Life SE ASIA MAGAZINE
Pingback: Laem Sing Beach new photo by jackie | Life SE ASIA MAGAZINE
Pingback: bar on the beach coconut trees Laem Sing new photo by jackie | Life SE ASIA MAGAZINE
Pingback: cabin on the coast weather waves impression by jackie | Life SE ASIA MAGAZINE
Pingback: Beautiful Beaches Thailand part 2 by jackie | LIFE SE ASIA magazine
Beautiful pictures! I need to go there someday!
Thank you and it is a beautiful place to see and enjoy hope you come one day! jackie
Great photos. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the nice comment I love doing them and nice for someone to like them too!