Laem Sing or Singh is a small beach located on Phuket Island west coast Thailand. Located between between larger and more popular beaches of Kamala and Surin. There is a small parking area off the road, then walk down the steps to the beach. You can see Laem Sing from the view point off the road. There was a storm and washed some of the beach away but still a small beach there. I like it because few people go there but more for taking photos , with sunsets, boulders, waves, tropical trees. Here is a map. During the rainy season often the currents are strong so always be careful swimming. I prefer when taking photos the wind and clouds and late in the evening. But even during rainy season, lot of sunny days good for swimming. There are a few little places to eat on the beach. The view from the view point is beautiful but dont let the boulders fools you, still nice beach down there. To see more of my Fine Art Collection.
World Nomad Travel Insurance
Life SE Asia YouTube Channel
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Topics Where What Reviews Recipes Resorts Places Health & More
Upcoming Events Festival
- Ubon Ratchathani Candle Festival July 11, 2022 – July 14, 2022 Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand Ubon Ratchathani hosts the Candle Festival to mark the beginning of Buddhist Lent. This festival shows the people’s devotion to Buddhist tradition as well as their skills in carving magnificent candles
- Hungry Ghost Festival Singapore July 27, 2022 – August 24, 2022 Singapore The Hungry Ghost Festival is one of the best times of the year to soak in the local culture and observe traditional rites in hyper-modern Singapore.
- George Town Festival Penang Malaysia August 1, 2022 – August 31, 2022 Penang, Malaysia George Town Festival is a month-long festival that has turned into an illsutrious platform for the arts in Penang. From its start as a series of arts and culture events in celebration of George Town's listing as a UNESCO Heritage Site in 2008, George Town Festival was mooted and celebrated its first inauguration in 2010.…
- Rainforest World Music Festival Malaysia August 7, 2022 – August 9, 2022 Sarawak, Malaysia The Rainforest World Music Festival is a unique festival that brings together on the same stage renowned world musicians from all continents and indigenous musicians from the interiors of the mythical island of Borneo. Its formula of afternoon informative workshops, ethno-musical lectures, jamming sessions and mini concerts, followed by evening performances on the main stage…
- HM the Queen's Birthday-Thailand August 12, 2022 Thailand Mothers day and the Queens Birthday
- Independence Day Indonesia August 17, 2022 Indonesia Celebrated on the day of August 17 and this day marks the declaration of Indonesia’s independence from Netherlands in the year of 1945.
- National Day Malaysia August 31, 2022 Malaysia
- Malaysia Day September 16, 2022 Malaysia
- Chonburi Buffalo Racing Thailand October 4, 2022 – October 10, 2022 Chonburi Municipality Stadium, 107/12 Moo 2 Tumbolsamed, Amphur, Chon Buri District, Chon Buri 20000, Thailand Venue : The yard in front of Chonburi Town Hall The festival features buffalo race which is divided into 3 sizes; small, medium and large. You will also see the decorated buffalo contest which is divided into beautiful type and funny type. There are also healthy buffalo contest, beauty buffalo breeder and also Nong Nang…
- Naga Fireballs Thailand October 10, 2022 – October 16, 2022 Phon Phisai District, Nong Khai, Thailand Naga fireballs have been reported over an approximately 250 kilometre long section of Mekong river with the centre of this section approximately at Phon Phisai town in Amphoe Phon Phisai. Balls have also been reported rising from smaller rivers, lakes and ponds in this region
SE Asia Recipes and Reviews Restaurants & Nightlife
Jackie littletaylor photography SE Asia Fine Art
jamoroki Travel,Photo Art Social Awareness
- Life in SE ASIA a Daily Magazine
- the travelling tomyam
Boomers cafe bar Kamala Thailand
Art Beauty of people in everyday life Cambodia Culture and Social dining/foods/recipes/drinks Discovery Events, scheduled, Concerts,Festivals, Holidays Fine Art Photography Health/medical/healthcare/ Historic Life as an expat Malaysia Nature Wildlife night life Phuket Island place to see recipes SE ASIA Resorts / Hotels/ Cruises Review of Eating Places SE ASIA Shrines Temples Temples, Shrines, Historic and Antiquity Sites Thailand Tours and Tour Guides Transportation Travel Travel Photography Vietnam Wat YouTube